Blogmas day 3 November Favourites

I can't believe it's nearly the end of the year and will be 2017! this year has gone so quick and this will be my last favourites of year and at the end of december I will be doing my round of the year.

Starting of with make-up as I've been going out and seeing a lot my friends this month as it's getting closer to Christmas I have gone back to a lot of my favourites as I know they work and will last. For base I've pretty much been wearing the Clinqie super balanced make-up which is such a nice natural easy foundation to wear. This is something that you can blend out to get more of a natural look or you can build to get more of a medium coverage finish. I have it in the shade fair 02 which is perfect for my skin tone. This is £23.00 which is more expensive than high street foundations but I feel that this is higher quality that less expensive foundations.


On top of the foundation I've been wearing the H&M perfectionist finishing powder. If you have dry skin and don't need something that really mattifies your skin then this is perfect. The only thing is the packaging is really cheap and has actually broken. 


I feel that this time of year it's important to make sure that you're moisturising your skin what ever skin type you've got as the cold air can really dry it out. I've been using the Neutrogena pink grapefruit oil free moisturiser this is such a nice light yet effective product. 


For lips if I'm not t work I've pretty much being wearing this on a day to day basis and absolutely love it. This is the NYX liquid Suede in the shade Tea& cookies which is a matte muted pink. I generally find some liquid lipsticks quite heavy but this feel really light but still have amazing pigmentation. 


The other foundation I've been wearing is the one in project pan and this I've been wearing this on a day to day basis to work. This is the new look pure colour liquid foundation in the shade porcelain. This foundation feels like a moisturiser but still have amazing coverage.


The body lotion that I've been using and loving the scent of is the Zoella sweet inspirations double creme body creme. This I feel is a combination between a body butter and a body lotion. I feel like this is really good to use straight after coming out of the bath or shower as it's quite thick and definitely helps if your skin is quite wet. 



For hair I feel that my hair has got quite dry recently so I've been using  the argan oil range from OGX which is amazing and has made my hair feel so super soft and shiny. This range is a little bit more than other highstreet hair brands but no where near the price of salon standard hair products. 


The last two things I have been using wearing/ using so much this month as it's got so cold and not very nice in the U.K. The first thing is a hand cream which is the hand dream super cream from soap and glory. This is so moisturising and feel very nourishing on my hands. The other thing is my super dry hat from super dry which I got from my best friend for Christmas last year. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING NOVEMBER AND ARE STARTING TO GET IN THE MOOD FOR CHRISTMAS. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips