Blogmas day 2 November Empties

It's day two of blogmas and my empties basket's has really filled up so I've decided that I need to do a run down of rubbish.





I have two deodorants one of them I have finished and one of them I just can't stand the scent so I've decided to throw it out. The one that I've finished is the nivea black& white invisible roll on deodorant. The other I really don't like is the Sure fresh roll on deodorant which just smells awful so I really can't wear it anymore. 



I featured thus in my favourites last month and said that I've actually used it up so here it is in my empties. This is Percy& Reed wonder balm, this is to be used before you blow dry your hair. This just made my hair feel amazing and shiny. This was only 30ml so didn't take me to use it up.


I have only one body lotion this month which feels entirely inappropriate for this time of year but I absolutely love the scent and reminds of a drink that I used to have as a kid. This is the Pinita Colada body butter. I love most of the body shop body butter's but this one is one of my favourite scent's. 


Onto skincare, I'm actually really shade this I've used up these two things because they are some of my favourite skincare items. The cleanser I been using is the balance me daily essentials cleanse and smooth face balm (that's a long name!). This is the mid range price point of skincare at £20 but it did last me about two months using it everyday. This is the first balm cleanser that I've used and I absolutely loved it. The other skincare item is something that I've used many, many times before is the Simple kind to skin micellar cleansing wipes. These I have used when I can't be bothered to properly cleanse my face or in the morning for a quick refresh. 


As for bath product's I have a few product's  that I've been loving over the past month's however now there gone (sad face!!). The first one is the Bath Foam from Ted Baker, this didn't take me long to use up as it's only a travel size. I have actually decided that I want to use up a lot of travel sizes as I only really travel a couple of times a year so I need to use up some of the product's at home. This is only a 50ml tube so a couple of bath's and it was done. 


The other bath product is a repurchase because I loved it the first time I used it and  
 it's the bath latte from Zoella Sweet's inspirations range which creates amazing bubbles. 


I have two scrubs that I love equally. The first one is actually a repurchase as I loved it the first time and it's the Zoella scrubbing me softly body scrub, this is actually no longer available but there is a scrub in her new range. This other one is the balance me super toning body polish in a little same size which was really nice to use on the legs. 


Another sample size product that I received is the Christophe Robin Purifying shampoo. This is amazing if you want to really clear out your hair and get out any build up of product, or this would be good if colour your hair as well. 


Another hair is a mask that I used once or twice a week. This is the Charles Worthington Moisture Reseal intensive oil rescue masque. This was amazing on my hair as well and will definitely repurchase when I've used up all my other hair treatment product's. 



The last is no surprise if you read my blog a lot and it's the Maybelline lash Sensational mascara. This is absolutely my favourite mascara and it's just my lashes lot amazing. It again be repurchasing this when I've used up a lot more of my mascara's. 

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!😋😋😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips