Blogmas day 10 10 gifts under £20

Last month I did a post about luxury gift that were over £50. That was really fun to do however not everyone can afford the really luxury gift prices that are on the market. So this is my second gift guide of three that are going to be gift's from £5 to £20 so I feel like this instalment will suit a lot more people's budget.

Starting of with my favourite brands for more affordable gift's which is soap and glory .Every year the always do some amazing gift set's that make you want to pamper yourself every once in while.
This year that have some amazing gift sets both in their bath and body and makeup ranges. So I've picked my favourite one for each but I would really recommend looking at the boots website for the full range. This retails for £8.00 so would be great for a stocking filler or secret santa.

For their body set's they do a lot of sets that are specific to one scent which is nice if you know someone who likes a specific scent. However if you're buying for someone who may like the brand but not sure on what scent get them they I would recommend the Foam and For-tune set. This contains a little bit of everything including the righteous butter which I know a lot of people love and clean on me shower gel. This retails for £16.00 and is available in the U.K from boots. 


I feel like we all know that person who is always racing around and never even takes 5 minutes for themselves. The sanctuary take 5 gift set is perfect for this time of person because it gives them the tools to just sit back and relax. In the gift box it contains a gentle body polish (50ml) Foaming creamy bath soak (75ml) Luxurious body butter 100ml and luxury bath float (75ml) and also a lovely mug so that you can relax and have a nice cup of tea/ coffee. This retails for £12.00 and would be perfect  who may be feeling stressed or mum's who never get 5 minutes peace. 



Joules is a brand that goes under the radar a lot of the time however it is actually one of my mum's favourite brands. This time of year my hands get so dry and uncofortable and I know I'm not alone with that problem. So I feel like this kind of gift a lot of people would really appreciate.  This is their hand set which is £10.00 the set includes 250ml hand wash and 250ml hand lotion with a stand that would so cute on your side. I also feel that you more likely to use hand cream if it's near your hand wash. 


I feel the body shop do Christmas really well, I've received in the past a couple of their sets and absolutely love it. My favourite scent is the body shop is their strawberry and it's just smells like a strawberry milkshake which I love. This year like pretty much every year they have bundle together a few product's from the same scent and made a beauty bag which retails for £10.00. In the bag you a 60ml shower gel which would be great for travel, a 50 ml body butter and 30ml hand cream which would be perfect for your handbag. 


Another set that I really like the look of from the body is their almond hand and nail set. Like I said before I feel like hand cream is something that we need this time of year but we sometimes forget to buy ourselves. The set is £5 which is really good value and contains a almond hand and nail cream in a 30ml size and a nail file. 

Lush always do some really cute set's for Christmas that are usually a firm favourite amongst a lot of people. The one that gets brought back every year in some kind of form is the snow fairy set. This year it's called the Little snow fairy and it contains; a mini snow fairy shower gel and a snow fairy bubble fun. This set is £9.95 and would be a perfect gift for someone who loves the scent. 



Zoella has also recently released her Christmas range one of my favourites for the collection is the spa in a jar. In this set you get a mini gingerbread shower glaze, ginger cream body lotion, a zoella flannel  all in a really cute re-usable jar. This set is £10





Rimmel also have realeased some Christmas cracker which are exclusive I think to feel unique. These are £12.00 and within them there is a full size scandal eyes mascara, kate sculpting palette which is really good for everyday contouring and the only 1 lipstick in best of best. I think this is such a cute idea for maybe your friends or if you buying for someone who is in their teens and you may not what they like. 

Fleurdeforce also has a beauty Christmas cracker this year. I really love her make-up I think it's really good high-quality low price make-up and you can just tell that she has created these product's herself. Within the cracker there is her eyeshadow quad in lunar rose which is her more purple tone quad and her lip gloss in starry, starry night which is a great alternative to a red lip. These are £12.00 and a good alternative to the classic Christmas cracker.  These are also from www.feelunique.com  



Korres have released a collection of different scents of shower gel and body milk sets for Christmas. The one that I've chosen is the Santorini collection as I've wanted to go there. Within the set there is a  250ml shower gel and 40ml body milk. The set is £15.00 with the value of £18.00 and is also available in Almond cherry scent. 



My last one is from Stila which is a brand that I only really discovered this year. I love their eyeshadows but have that there stay all day liquid lipsticks are amazing and they have released a gift set this Christmas with three limited edition shades. The set is £18.00 and is   from marks and spencer's in the U.K and Sephora in the U.S. 



THAT'S EVERYTHING FROM THIS PRICE RANGE BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME DO MAYBE A TOP 5 UNDER £5 FOR SECRET SANTA IDEAS. I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING BLOGMAS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BLOG POST'S. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips