rimmel match perfection foundation




Rimmel match perfection foundation

I find it very hard to find the right foundation for my skin. This is because I have very light skin and even the lightest shade in some drugstore/highstreet brands is still to dark. However I have found a foundation that is the right shade, has good coverage and lasts all day. It's from rimmel and I absolutely love it. I apply it using the real techniques expert face brush which is a small round face brush, so it is perfect to get to all the nooks and crannies of your face so that complete coverage is achieved. This product retails for £6.99 which for a high street foundation is quite reasonable. I would recommend this product to anyone who is light skin and is looking for a foundation that has full coverage. The shade I use is light porcelain but this foundation have many different shades to suit all different skin types.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips