Dry Shampoo



dry shampoo's

In the last few weeks I have been doing a comparision between two different types of dry shampoo. One of them is the Bastiste dry shampoo clean and classic original which is probably one of the most well known brand for this product. 







The other is a brand that I had found in Tesco and it's called Girlz Only haircare dry shampoo. Now I know by just from the name that some of you will be thinking it's not a very good product and it's target audience is probably for young teenagers, but how will I know if Bastiste is the best dry shampoo if there is nothing to compare it to. 











Since using them both on different days I feel that there are positive and negative things to each product. I feel that Basiste does a better job at reviving your hair and making it looking fresher. However I don't really like the smell of it. It's smells very powdery which I know that that's what it meant to do but I feel like if you're going to put this in hair then it needs to hair a better scent. I will some of the other scents in the range to see if I prefer these more I know that they do one of for brunettes so I really wanna try that. In comparison I felt that Girlz Only gave a much nicer scent it smells very fruity so this product might not be to everyone's taste. However with the way the actual products work the Batiste is the one I would grab for more often over the Girlz Only. In regards to price the Girlz Only at the minute in £1.50 in tesco and the Bastiste is £4.99. So there is quite a big difference between the two. However the Bastiste can size is 200ml where as the Girlz Only can is only 150ml so even through you are paying more you do get a little bit extra for the price. 

Overall the one I would reach for the most would be the Bastiste because it's a name I know and I never had a problem with any of there products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips