neutrogena visibly clear moisturiser





Neutrogena visibly clear moisturiser


I just wanted to quick post about the moisturiser that I have been using at the moment which is the Neutrogena visible clear moisturiser and it's scent is pink grapefruit which smells amazing. The actual product work really well on your skin I was using after using my simple facial wash and it just felt very light on the skin and soaks in really easily. It's meant to hydrate and refresh the skin but I felt that it wasn't a very heavy moisturiser and it didn't leave your skin feeling sticky which I felt that some moisturiser's can. It costs £4.99 which I think isn't that expensive as it lasted me about a month. I felt that it's that good that I have already purchase another bottle so I can use it after I have finished my simple one I'm using at the moment. If you're looking for something that is not to heavy on the skin and something that can be use everyday then I would definitely recommend this. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips