body shop lip butter

body shop lip butter 

As the colder weather starts to hit there are a couple of essentials that I need at all times. One of them being something for my lips wheather it be a lip balm or a lip butter. I know that vaseline is meant to be very good for you lips but I find it so hard to open the tins that it just does not seem worth it. That's why I have now come across the body shop lip butter. I absolutely love this product, it's small enough to fit in your handbag or even your pocket and they come in a variety of flavours. I will list these below and give you a minnie review of the ones that I have tried. 

Chocomania- choclate flavour 

blueberry 

Strawberry- I have tried this one, this is actually the first one I tried and fell in love with it. It smells a lot  like the strawberry laces sweets which I absolutely love. Unfornately I am able to show you the product as I have used it up and have not yet purchase a new one, but it looks like the ones below but it is red on the outside and a light pink inside. 

Coconut flavour


Mango lip butter         

I absolutely love this scent or flavour amazingly enough it does smell exactly like mango which I love. The consistency is quite hard which I prefer when it comes to lip butter, because I feel that it actually sinks in your lips better this way. 

shea flavour 


Pink Grapefruit 




This is probably my favourite scent of all the lip butter's. It's very sweet which may not be to everyone taste. The scent does also linger on you lips which I love. 








THE PRODUCT RETAILS BETWEEN £3-£4 EACH 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips