body oil



dove body oil

Dove body oil is a alternative to moisturiser. I have been using this for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love it. It's so easy to apply and soaks into the skin almost immediately. I've tried the pistachio cream and magnolia scent but I know there are others so when I've finished this one I will definitely go out and purchase those SO WATCH THIS SPACE. 

The thing I've found amazing about this product is a little goes a long long way. I thought that this product wasn't going to last me that long. This is because it's an oil instead of a lotion but I couldn't be more wrong. The really stretches on your skin so when applying this for the first time just use a little bit and top up when necessary. The product retails for £8.99 which can be for some people quite expensive as you can pick up a tub of moisturiser for £5.00. But like I said you are getting your money worth because it's lasts and lasts. 

The body oil is also on 3 for 2 at boots right now so if you are unsure about what scent you may like then you choose a few without paying to much money. 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips