What's in my travel makeup bag?

What's in my travel toiletries bag

So as some of you may know if you read my last post I have had a long weekend away with my family in Wales this weekend which was so much fun.

The bag itself comes from boots and the come in a set of three this is actually the medium size which is the perfect size for a long weekend away.






So following that I thought I would share what I packed in my travel toiletries bag. I haven't taken much in the way of makeup because I wanted  skin to breath. So all I took for my base was the maybelline fit me concealer which is an average concealer for both blemishes and under the eyes. I also took a gosh quad which I have had for quite some time and to go with that I took a ELF eyeshadow brush which is a good all rounder. I took for my lips a maybelline lipstick and a niviea pearl effect lip balm which I did end up using. I also packed a cover girl lash blast length mascara  which I picked up from tk maxx. I also packed a Nivea lip balm in the pearl shine finish which I really like because it leave's you lips with a slight shiny finish and yet it's still nourishing and actually does something. I also took a colour riche lipstick from rimmel in the colour nude.

























































For my skin care I took a lot of mini's from Christmas sets I had received as presents. For body wash I took a ted baker one with the butterfly on it no idea what the scent is.  For shampoo I purchased the Aussie miracle moist mini shampoo and conditioner which I love. I also packed a mini righteous butter which has the classic soap and glory scent which I also received as a present. I also purchased the Venus snap which is the mini razor in the case which I have to say is so handy have it in the case as it doesn't get dirty in the bag.








For makeup removing I just took the off your face face wipes from soap and glory which smell amazing. I also took a small pack of the Nivea cleansing which worked well. I also took my Nivea day moisturiser which I used day and night and it didn't effect my skin at all.






















I have also packed a small deodorant which I picked up in travel aisle of super drug with the shampoo and conditioner.


I also packed a Ambre Solaire sun crean in SPF 50, which I knew I needed everyday as we were outside for most of the day. I also packed a Soltan aftersun lotion which to be honest I didn't actually use.








I also took a few extra's which I also used. I took the ted baker body spray in the same scent as the shower gel that I took.




                                      

I also took some of the superdrug handy wipes which I feel is a necessity when travelling.



I love taking small size products because it means I can use up things and also take more products to use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips