Topshop BB cream

topshop bb cream

So last week I did a blog post about drugstore/highstreet clothing shop makeup brands. One of the products I featured was a BB cream from topshop. The actual BB cream has quite a light coverage so it's perfect for everyday.

However you can build this look up to be a light/medium coverage. I would recommend using this with the collection lasting perfection concealer which I know is talk about to death on blogs and youtube but it's so good!!

The one thing I love about a BB is it's so quick and easy to apply looks so natural as long as you get the right shade. Also a bonus is that this product contains an SPF of 20 which is really good if you in a hurry because you're protected and have coverage too.

the only downer about this product is the packaging. First of the mirrored effect looks good but its not practical because I use my fingers to apply this and when you trying to do up the lid it gets mucky and just doesn't look nice.

However over all I would really recommend this product to anyone who wants to have coverage but doesn't want to wear really heavy foundation.

You can purchase this from most Topshop stores and online for £5.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips