high street clothes stores makeup




high street makeup!!

Recently I have noticed that a lot of clothes stores are now bringing out makeup lines. The main one that most people know is topshop. So I went in there the other day to see what kind of products they do and I was really surprised. The stand looks really proffessional and they have a wide range of products to choose from. You can definitely create a whole face of makeup from the collection. 

I just picked up one product because I didn't want to buy to much as I wasn't sure of the quality of the collection. I picked up the BB cream which I'd have to say the product has really good coverage and lasting power. The colour I got is light-medium which is a really good match for me as I am very pale. However when I first put this on I wasn't sure as it look to dark for me but after working it in to my skin it look really nice. the products does feel quite wet to the skin at first but it does set and feel comfortable. I really want to try more of their products so any recommendations I would be highly grateful. The product retails for £10 which is quite expensive considering that some foundations you can buy in boots for £6-£8 which do pretty much the same thing. 



The next product I have picked up is from new look and it's from there pure colour line which is fairly new. The product I picked is there liquid foundation in the colour Porcelain which againg is a great match for me. The product is quite a basic foundation but it does have good coverage and is easy to blend. According to the product it says it is semi-matte which I am not quite sure about but it's a good foundation and blends nicely to the skin. I have normal to dry skin so the semi-matte doesn't really matter to me. However if you are oily then it might not work for you. The packaging is quite good however I've found because the lid is black and matte it does get messy. However apart from that it's really good. The product retails for £4.99 which is very good value for money as you get 35ml. 

My next product I really wouldn't recommend and it's from next. It's there eyeshadow quad from there line called make me beautiful and they have called it perfect look eyeshadows which I couldn't disagree more on. I just found the shadow really, really chalky not very pigmented and just it bit rubbish. The quad retails for £7.50 which is quite expensive considering that the sleek and makeup revolution are around that price and you get way more shadows. 
  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips