Mascara the good, the bad and the downright awful!!



Mascara the good the bad and the down right awful 

I find mascara a very personal and I think because everybody has different needs one mascara might work for me and it might not work for you. So I was a bit nervous about doing this because it's very opinionated. So without further ado I will right into it but I just wanted to mention it before I started. 

So I was quite lucky with my lashes because I have quite long lashes. So my first one and probably my favourite at the moment is the Maybelline lash sensational lash multiplying mascara in waterproof. Now I saw this on Miss Budget Beauty video of her favourite mascara and was just amazed by it. The wand is curved and is a rubber bristles which is personally my favourite because it really get into my lashes and really lengthens them. The product currently retails for £7.99 in boots and is also on a 3 for 2.



My next one is the Superlash by Seventeen and by the way when did they changed the numbers to letters. But in terms of the mascara it does lengthen you lash but it's quite a wet mascara so if you not careful you can get the dots below your lower lash line. I have to confess that one of the main reason why I bought this mascara is the packaging I really like the whole superhero theme. The products retails for £4.99 and is also on a 3 for 2 deal. 
  




Now my next one is something I really, really wouldn't recommend to anyone. It's the Binky London (from made in chelsea) waterproof mascara. Now there's waterproof mascara and there's mascara that you can't actually get off your lashes and unfortunately this mascara is one of those. I found it so hard to remove it I tried cotton pad after cotton pad to try and get this off and it didn't actually come of at all as when I work up the next morning I had panda eyes. You can buy this online and I have also seen this in larger co-operative stores. The product retails for £2.95 which is cheap but please don't buy this if you don't want red eyes.


Maybelline great lash mascara is such a classic mascara for me because I remember using this when I was about 14 or 15 which I first kind of became aware of makeup. The mascara I would class as a daytime mascara because it doesn't give you the drama and intensity that some mascara's do but it does give you something. the actual brush i/s quite small so it means that you can get into each lash and lengthen them. The mascara is waterproof but unlike the binky london one you can get this off. The product retails for `£4.99 which is a good price point if you're just starting out with makeup.   





My last one is probably my favourite and it's the lash accelerator endless. I have actually tried the original lash accelerator but the different because the two is that this one has fibres in it to help lengthen your lashes. The brush on this one is probably my favourite one because it really get's into your lashes and gives them length and volume. This mascara is still great for everyday because you can definitely built up the volume from quite subtle to having a lot of volume.  this product retails for £7.99  

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips