Who I am!



WHO I AM

I feel like the time has come for me to tell you just exactly who I am. My name is Lily and I love makeup for one reason and one reason only. I have a disability you can't always see it and in pictures I may look normal but in real life I can look completely different. For years I have tried to shy away from the camera and I used to hate take pictures of myself because of the way I looked. However behind all that I am still me a 21 year old who just loves makeup because I can use makeup as a shield to hide who I really am and show the more confident side of me. I started this blog just over six months ago and I was afraid of showing the world who I really but you know what behind the foundation and the mascara I'm like everybody else I still have the same dreams and goals. I am who I am and no one can change and you know what I don't want them to. I have cerebral palsy which means my limbs don't work probably and I may talk funny but you know what I really couldn't care less. 


Leave a comment below if you feel that makeup shouldn't be a necessity but an enhancer of your natural beauty. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips