clearing out your makeup



clearing out your makeup

So it's the time of year when we start to clear out our houses/flats / rooms and I am no exception today I have been trying to clearing out my beauty area because let's face it I have way to much stuff that I am not using and could do with a better home. So that's what I have done and I have done it in a few simple steps. 
  • Step 1 is to get everything out so you can what you have and what you're working with. 
  • Step 2 is to sort out your makeup and beauty products into two piles what you're going to keep and what you're going to throw away. Make sure to check the expiration dates on all products as everything goes off eventually. 
  • Step 3 is to wipe everything down so wherever you store you're makeup you want to go in with some antibacterial spray or wipes and make sure that everything is clean before you start putting things back.  
  • Step 4 is to organise where everything is going so I have clear plastic boxes for my makeup one for face, one for lips and one for eyes and then I also use a makeup bag for my everyday makeup for it's easily accessible. 
  • Step 5 is to maintain this system so you don't have to do this frequently

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips