urban decay naked 2



urban decay naked 2

So a couple of months ago I wrote a post about deciding which naked pallete I should buy and after much consideration I went for the naked 2 pallete which I am in love with. 


The actual packaging is really sustainable, it's in a tin case which has a good opening and closing. Inside their is 12 shades of eyeshadow ranging from very light to black. Their is also a mix of shimmers and matte's which is lovely because you can do a very basic look or a smoky shimmery look as well. 

From left to right the colour names are foxy, half-baked, bootycall, chopper, tease, snakebite, suspect, pistol, verve, YDK, busted and blackout. 

So far I have used chopper, tease, YDK and snakebite. I love them all so far and they are so pigmented.  















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips