November favourites Blogmas day 1

So it’s the start of another month of festivities as we countdown to the most wonderful time of the year! I thought I would by sharing what I’ve been loving this past month.

First off to start with makeup I’ve been recently enjoying a new foundation. I went shopping with a friend a few months go as it was her wedding last month and we went to the Chanel counter. I picked up the vitalimere aqua foundation, now I’ve never tried anything from Chanel before as I always thought the price tag was way to out of my budget. However it was so worth it and looks so natural but still has amazing coverage.

A few other makeup bits is also a brush now I bought a MAC 217 brush last month as I’ve heard so many people talk about this and it definetely deserves all the hype it gets!




A few other bits that are makeup related but have use a lot over the past month are my Superdry mittens. Now I live in the UK so it can get quite cold this time year, so have cosy clothes and accessories is essential.

TV related lastly I don’t hear many talk about this show but I really like the last leg. Such a honest show and really explains the news and how messed up the world is right now!
                                                                               
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUve BEEN LOVING this Month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips