Blogmas day 3 November empties


I realised that I haven't done an empties in quite sometime which means that my empties has been filling up. 

So starting of with hair product's I have been loving the Charles Worthington Everyday gentle Micellar shampoo and conditioner. This is amazing shampoo and conditioner for just washing your hair. sometimes because I don't dye my hair and find that I don't need heavy hair products to wash my hair.

Moving onto makeup I have one makeup item which is the Maybelline Lash sensational mascara. This is one of my favourite mascara's and have already purchase another one. 

I have 3 body butter that I have finished over the last few months. Two of the are actually the same product but in different sizes this is the righteous butter from soap and glory. One of them is full size and one is the 50ml size that I got in a gift set. I really love this product and will repurchased soon when I have finished a couple of others. The last one is another mini size which is bliss body butter, I loved this smell for this summer as it was so refreshing. 

I have two deodorant which I've finished they were the Sure cotton dry and the dove invisible dry. They were both Ok and did the job!

I only have one skincare product which is the large size of the Liz Earle cleanse and polish which I've spoke about several times on of my favourite cleanser. 

Lastly I have a few bath and shower products that I've finished. Two bubble baths both of them were the dove Shea butter. I have 3 shower gel that I really enjoyed using these past few months; first one is the original source vanilla and raspberry (smelt amazing!) the second one is a sample size of the Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuer and the last one which probably my favourite one is the body shop Pinita Colada this I loved in the summer!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips