My top 3 foundations


As I was looking through some of my old blog posts I realised that my favourite foundations have all changed. 

So I thought that I would start with my favourite low coverage all the way through to my favourite high coverage foundation. 

My foundation for low coverage/ everyday wear is the Bourjois CC cream this is amazing for everyday quick makeup routine. This does give a glowey look which I personally love as I have normal/ dry skin so this is perfect for me. It's also very affordable at £9.99. I know Bourjois is not available everywhere but if you do have assess to the brand then I would really recommend this. 



My next is probably my favourite out of the 3 and this is the Clinique super balanced foundation. I know I talk about this foundation all the time but I just love it. If you have normal skin that's not super oily or dry then I would really recommend this as it just gives you such a natural coverage and just smoothes over any imperfections. This foundation is £23.00 so pretty pricey but in my opinion I think it's worth it. Also just a tip if you're thinking about buying a more high-end foundation I would really recommend getting a sample of it before you get the full size. 


Last but no means least is my heaviest coverage foundation that I actually own and it's the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation. This I only really use if I want to look flawless all day. I don't wearing a full coverage foundation everyday as it can get a bit uncomfortable throughout the day. However for event's and photo's for my blog this is such a good foundation. Also this foundation has amazing quality for the price of it at £7.99. 


LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE FOUNDATIONS ARE AS I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRY NEW ONES. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips