January favourites

This month seemed to have flown by, although there are lots of product's this month that I have been loving.



First up is a perfume that my best friend bought me for Christmas and it's the Marc Jacobs Decadence perfume. This isn't going to be for everyone as it's very sweet but I however absolutely love it. It also last's really which I find to be a struggle when wearing some perfumes is that they can smell amazing at the start of the day but by lunchtime the scent has just disappeared. Would definitely recommend it's a little more pricey than some perfumes but absolutely worth it.

Something that I've used pretty much everyday as I'm going to try and use it up this year is the Maybelline colour tattoo in Creamy Beige. This something that I'm going to try as use up this as I've had it for a while now and don't want it to dry out. So I've either been using this as a base or if I'm in a hurry then I will just use a fluffy brush as quickly blend this all over my eyelid. Hopefully I can use this up as I think it would be quite an achievement as this lasts such a long time.



Another thing that I'm trying to finish is a lip product and I know that this is a mini but I've never finish an entire lip product so I feel that starting of with something smaller is going to keep up my motivation. The one I'm using is the soap and glory gloss stick in nudist, this is such a good everyday, don't need a mirror kind of lipstick so I feel that I will be able to finish it.

One more make-up favourite that I've been obsessed with is the benefit roller lash mascara. This I had  a mini of last year and loved it so much that I decided to pick up the full size. This just does amazing things for my lashes but still makes them look natural. I've been using this pretty mush every single day and will continue too until it dries out. This mascara is a little bit more pricey than a lot of my other mascara but definitely think that it's worth it.

Onto body product's and skincare I've have a couple of favourites as I feel that January is when we take a little more time for our skin after the Christmas Mayhem. So starting of with body care I've got a new body butter favourite that I've been using every single night before I go to bed. It's the Boots extract's strawberry body butter. For those of you who have ready my blog for quite a while with know that my favourite body butter of all time is the Body Shop Strawberry body butter. So when I saw this in my local boots I got very excited. This is because I actually don't have a body shop in my local town so I have to go to Basingstoke which is actually where I work. This is £6 for 200ml which is the same price as the body shop one for the same amount of product.

My next favourite is something that I've actually finished so it will also be in my February Empties. It's the Origins drink up intensive mask, this I've mentioned so many times on here as it's one of my favourite skincare product's. This I don't use every night but many once or twice a week I will use this in place of my moisturiser as it's just feel amazing on my skin. Also this month after I use a face mask my skin turned bright red which wasn't good. However after using this it just calmed everything down and my skin was back to normal. I will definitely re-purchase this.

For TV favourites I've really been enjoying watching the secret life of a 5 year old on channel 4. This is so interesting and because of what I do as my "normal" job which is working in a nursery I find this very insightful and I feel like I go to work the next day with a bush of ideas.

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT'S BELOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH AND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO IN FEBRUARY. I'LL BE BACK WITH  HAUL POST THIS WEEK AS I'M GOING SHOPPING WITH MY BROTHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND AS A TREAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK THAT OUT.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips