January Empties






At the start of this year I made an inventory of all the beauty I currently have in my collection and how much they retail for. This was so that I can save some money and use up the things that I already have in my collection instead of always buying new stuff. So every month I will be empties post's but I will also be adding a total of the cost of them items that I have used up.


Ted baker body lotion this was OK it did the job but it wasn't anything special. This came in a gift set with the EDT which retails for £9.99


Sure anti- perspirant, this did the job and smelled nice but that  was about it. I may repurchase this if it was on offer. This was £3.29


The other deodorant I've used up if the stress protect from Nivea. This again was alright this this is I'm not really fussy with deodorant so I'll generally pick up what's on offer. This was £1.75.



I've used up a couple of bath product's as I had quite a few mini's from beauty boxes. This is the MIO liquid yoga bath soak. I really like this when I had a cold as it just made me totally relaxed and calm. This I got free in a beauty box. 




The other bath product that I've used up this month is Dove caring bath almond care bubble bath. This I really liked and would repurchased. This I picked up for £2.85



After going through my mini's I realised that I have far too many and don't actually travel that much. I used up the Baylis & Harding skin spa which was ok and it did the job. This retails for £1.98. 


The other shower gel I've used up is the sanctuary spa body wash. I have a couple of these from gift sets and the actually last longer than you think. This retails for £1.98


I've used up one foundation this month which is the new pure colour. This was great for everyday and it felt really light but still had amazing coverage.  This I picked up for £2.00


I really enjoyed using the Naobay hair mask which I received to try. I really enjoyed using this and it made my hair feel so soft and shiny. This retails for £10.64



This month I've been enjoying using the Dove caring bath shea butter and almond bubble bath. This was nice but nothing special again like a look of these product's it did the job. This was £2.85 


This month I've used up the Nivea sensitive milk, this was so nourishing and really nice in cold weather. This is also a cheap cleanser choice at £4.29


One random thing is a brush cleaner. The one that I've been using is from No.7 this is a really drugstore/ hughstreet alternative to the more pricer brush cleanser's at £8.00


Something else that I received in a beauty box is the bubble t hibiscus and acai berry fizzer. This smelled amazing in the bath and felt so relaxing. This is £3 so it's quite pricey for a one use product. 


Another deodorant I've used up is the pure invisible roll on this was really nice and cooling. It also doesn't leave white marks. This is £1.75


I've also used a hair mask this month from Briogeo this was a sample but I was able to used for a couple of uses and left my hair really soft. For a sample size this retails for £4.49.


The moisturiser that I've been using this before make-up over the past couple of months is the Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit oil free moisturiser. This I really like as it was quite light but still did the job. This was £4.49


I also used a bottle of bioderma, I like this but don't think it's worth the hype and wouldn't repurchase. This is available from boots for £10.50 which is pretty expensive. 


One thing that I don't finish that often is perfume but this month I've finished one of my bottles of diesel loverdose in the 30ml size. This is my favourite scent of 2016 and the 30ml bottle retails for £23.10. 


Another skincare item I've finished is the caudalie the eye cream. This I really liked it was very light and because I'm still in my early twenties I don't feel like I need to be fighting wrinkles so this is perfect. This I also got in a beauty box but this retails for £12.99. 


Finally I have one make-up item this months. I've really been enjoying the clinique chubby lash mascara and it gives volume really quickly. This retails for £14.95

So in total I've used up £124.89




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips