2016 favourites- base

So I'm back after what feels like forever. I'm very sorry that I didn't finish Blogmas, I was so busy during December that I just have time to write and upload everyday! I hope that you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year and are getting back to normal after having a break.



Starting of with base the primer that I've loved this year the Benefit Professional. This is only the sample size but I really enjoyed how it smooth over everything and definitely helps to keep my foundation on for longer. 


For Foundation I have used the Clinique superbalanced make-up pretty much all year. If you've read my blog before then you'll know that I do struggle to find my correct shade as I'm quite fair skin. However this just feels like second skin but still gives good coverage and last's all day.  




For concealer I have two. The one that I've loved for making me look more awake than I actually am is the L'oreal Lumi Magique highlighting pen. This is so easy to blend and doesn't look like you have a glitter ball under your eyes. 




I feel like this is everybody's and their dogs favourite concealer. The collection Lasting Perfection concealer which is just the best thing for covering up spots. 



For bronze/ contour that could be only one clear favourite and that's the benefit hoola bronzer. If you have fair skin like I do then this is great as it's not to muddy.


My favourite blush of the year is Max Factor creme puff blushes. This one is in lavish mauve which is a really nice natural everyday colour and I especially loved in it the colder months. 



I WILL ALSO BE DOING A BLOG POST FOR EYES, LIPS, SKINCARE AND BODYCARE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips