Urban Decay Naked Basics

Urban Decay Naked Basics palette



After watching many youtube videos about these palettes and how they are meant to have such high quality I decided to bite the bullet and try one out for myself. I don't own a lot of high end make-up as I feel that you can get the same quality from the drug store for a fraction of the price. However I was shopping in Debenhams the other day and saw the naked basics and decided to bite the bullet and give them a try. After a couple of day's of using I am actually pleasantly surprised they blend so nicely and the colour pay of is brilliant. I would recommend this palette to anyone who want to try urban decay but doesn't want to folk out the 30 odd pounds for the full size naked palette. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips