soap and glory scrub




This is brand that I have just recently become obsessed with. Since the brand brought out there christmas which was an amazing bargain I have been eager to try other product from soap and glory. I have recently just finished a mini of the flake away scrub which smells amazing. If you know the brand then you will know that they have a distinctive scent and this definitely shows in this product. I got this mini size of this as part of a set for christmas and have just finished as I have been trying so many different products. I swear I will not need to buy a shower gel or bath product at all this year as I have been given so many different products from different brands to try which I am truly grateful for. If you're are looking for different then I would definitely recommend the travel size and they are only £2.50 from boots so if you don't like it then you haven't wasted a tone of money.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips