Project panning

This year I've found a huge community on youtube which the project pan community. This community is basically about using up the products you already own instead of constantly buying new things. If you follow me on instagram then you will know that I have two projects going on this year. The first one is my 19in2019 which is basically me trying to use up 19 products throughout the year. Now yes I know that sounds insane however some of the products are a smaller or sample size so that are (in theory!) easier to used up.

The second project is a huge community project pan which the graveyard project pan. This was started on youtube and I do mine updates on instagram which quite a few of people are doing. The point of this project is to use up your older projects in your collection or the products that you didn't finished in previous project pan's.




These projects have made me realised that it's so hard to use things up. I have so much makeup from years of going into boots or Superdrug and buying the next best thing. However after using it for a couple of months or even weeks sometimes it goes in a draw and a kind of forget about it which is just wasteful.

I went to America last year and bought a load of makeup from Sephora which I haven't even opened yet because I need to use to use so much up first.






So basically what my point is brands and influencers are there to make you believe that you need the product that they are talking about, whatever it may be. However it's important to remember how long things take to use up and if your going to buy something new just be mindful how many of them you have already.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips