Sephora haul

This summer I was very lucky to be able to go Disney world Florida and it was amazing!While I was there I was really wanted to take a trip to Sephora as I live in the U.K, we don't have anything like that over here. I did have to restrain myself quite a bit as I was aware of baggage limits. So I wanted to pick up things that are harder to get over here in the U.K

I have only tried a couple of bits and I don't like to have to much open a one time.

So Starting with brushes I have heard so many good things about the Sephora own brand brushes. I picked up two that I don't really have dupes of. So I picked up the 94 Core Diffuser this is quite a dense brush. However I find that it works really well for loose powder. The other brush I bought is the Pro artist shadow in number 30. The thing I really like about this brushes is that they come in there own case which is great for travel.



I decided to pick up one eye shadow palette as I had think of getting home, however I could've definitely picked up whole lot more. I decided to pick up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. I decided to go with this one as it's got some colours that I didn't have in my collection and this palette will also work well with my current palettes.



Moving onto highlighter I've heard so much hype about the Becca highlighters I has to try them. I know you can get them in the U.K however you can't really swatch them anywhere near where I live. I decided to pick up a full size of the shade Opal as it's just a little bit more subtle than some of the others. However when I was paying at the till the lovely sales assistant gave me Champagne pop in a smaller size, I'm really glad I only have a small size of this as it's very intense and there is no way I could justify using a large one.


I have heard so much about the brand Bite beauty, they are a lip product based company. However the unique thing about this brand is that all there product's are food graded. As we eat apparently 5 lipsticks in a lifetime it's makes a lot safer when they are actual food instead of lot of chemicals. As I signed up for the beauty insider club I got the Bite gift set which includes; Amuse mouse lipsticks in Chai, Matte Creme lip crayon in place and two smaller samples go the Agave lip Balm and the Agave sugar lip scrub. Considering it was freeby I thought it was really good.





The last I bought in the Urban Decay Chill setting spray, I've heard so many things about these setting sprays and they are definitely worth the hype.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips