Massive collective haul

Over the past few months I've picked up quite a for bits and thought I would share them all with you.

So starting of with eyeshadow I've picked up a few palettes and one single eyeshadow. Starting of with the palettes I have one duo from MAC that I purchased a few months ago and have been using it so much. I already have a quad and love it so much, however I decided to pick up a duo as this would be great to pair with my other shadow and great to travel with as it's so compact. So the shades I choose were woodwink and wedge. I have used these shadows a couples of times a really like how easy they are to blend.




Moving onto to some other eyeshadow palettes I popped into Superdrug the other and saw these beautiful eyeshadow palettes that I just couldn't leave without. I have seen them on instagram and just thought that they looked amazing and I always trust revolution eyeshadows as I have already have so many of there palettes and used them on the regular. This palette is a bit different to my collection and it has quite a few rosy tones which I tend not to wear that often. I must have been on some of eyeshadow kicked because I have one other palette, I have heard so much about the Morphe palette over the last couple of years. However I've never actually owned one, so as I been in quite a spendy mood this month I decided to purchased one from Amazon I went for the 35T which has some amazing neutral tones which of course is what I go for. I've been using this for the past few days and I have to say the quality of the shadow are amazing and they blend so well. I can definitely see this been a staple for me.

I have also purchased quite a few skincare bits that I've been loving or have been repurchases. Starting of with faces now I know that a lot of people don't agree with using face wipes. hOwever I find them so useful to either use as a pre-cleanse or if you're in a hurry in the morning then I feel like a face is better than nothing. So I have purchased two types of the past few months, the first one is the Garnier skin active micellar oil-infused cleansing wipes. I heard so many people talk about and how good they are. Generally I don't really like oil based as I don't like my skin feeling sticky, however these are totally different they get rid of your make-up so easily and leave your skin feeling nourish. The other wipes that I have purchased is the simple kind to skin micellar wipes. These are a repurchase but I saw that there now do the multi packs which I find so useful. I have also purchased two cleansers that I have already use before and use before one of them is the Nivea cleansing milk, this is just amazing for removing your make-up and leaving your skin clean and happy. The other cleanser is the Superdrug Vitamin E cream cleanser which I've used for quite of years and love it.


I have also purchased quite a few sheet masks. I have feel in love with sheet masks again recently as they are so easy to apply and there ids no mess when taking them so I saw that boots were doing a offer with there ingredients masks so I decided a few of them. I have already used one of the, as I couldn't resist. I decided to picked up some of the Garnier SkinActive moisture bomb tissue masks and again I have used one of these last night and it felt so nourishing and like a treat. I will be purchasing move of these when I run out of all masks or when I find them on offer.

Moving onto too some other make-up bits that aren't eyeshadows (think I bought a few too many whoops) I have always like the rimmel Match perfection range so I decided to repurchase the foundation in Ivory and try the powder in transparent.

A couple of face products I was in TKmaxx with a friend about a couple of months a go and we were discussing that TK maxx is one of the shops that if you see something you like then you need to get it there and then otherwise it will be gone. With that being said I found one of the MAC liptensity lipsticks in Coffee in my clouds. I also found one of the Maybelline fit me blush in the shade deep rose. This look like one of those shades that can be worn everyday and look quite natural.

Lasts few Make-up bits are impulsive buys, the first one is the ELF blush palette in light. Some of the larger Superdrug store are now stocking ELF which is so good as I've heard so many good things about them that I really want to  try them out. I also purchase the Rimmel Oh my Gloss oil tint in master pink. I have tried the original lipgloss and it was ok but nothing to shout about. However this is somethings completely different it feels so nourishing but still adds colour to you lips.

Moving onto tools I think everyone and their dog have tried the beauty blender. However I never got the hype, but now that I have tried this isn't just a sponge. This makes your foundation look flawless and so natural would definitely recommend. The other two tools are from real techniques and are also repurchases I bought another blush because I want to use this for blush and bronzer but obviously don't so I have to choose one when ever I wash it.

WELL IF YOU READING THIS THEN I JUST WANT TO THANKYOU BECAUSE THAT WAS A LOT OF PRODUCTS. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE TRIED ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND WHAT YOU THINK. HOPEFULLY THE WILL ALSO IN FAVOURITES. ALSO I'M VERY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPLOADED AS MUCH AS I USE TO. DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS IT MAKES IT A LOT HARDER TO FIND THE BALANCE BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL BE POSTING MORE CONTENT SOON. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips