March/April Empties

Firstly, I need to apologise for the lack of content on here recently. If you actually know me then you'll know that I have been really busy recently. However now I'm back and have quite a few empties to get through from the last couple of months.

So as there are quite a few product's to get through I'm going to divide it up into sections. Starting of with make-up.  I have 3 mascara's which I've enjoyed using the first two of from Revlon, which are ultimate all in one and dramatic dentition. The other mascara is L'oreal false lash sculpt which I really like what it does to my lashes. I will definitely re-purchase the L'oreal one and all in one once I get through all the mascara's I've got on the go at the moment. The last product is one of my favourite concealer which I have since repurchase which is the Collection lasting perfection concealer. I've gone through so many of these and will continue to repurchase them as they're so good.




Move onto body washes which I have quite a lot of as I decided to use up some of my mini's. I have 5 mini's shower gels and one full size. They are as follows Champneys mini's in Heavenly days and Citrus blush, Fruity shower gel, Lush's snow fairy mini, Soap and Glory clean on me mini and the full size product is Radox shower gel Raspberry and Pomegranate which I loved.

Moving onto body care and hair care I have 3 products which I have really enjoyed using. Firstly is dove shea butter bubble bath, not much to say about this it did the job and smelt nice. Next is one of my favourite body lotion which is Zoella softening body lotion. I know this scent has been discontinued but I really did enjoy it. Lastly is the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer this is such a hyped up product but too be honest I didn't think it was all that.





Lastly is skincare and I'm quite proud of what I've finished up in this category. First is the empty that I'm most proud which is nuxe rev de miel, this took so long to finish however I did really enjoy and have re-purchased. The last two product are liz earle skin repair moisturiser which was nice but I wouldn't repurchase. Lastly is another mini which is the balance me pure skin face wash.




This month I finished up 15 product's

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW WHAT YOU'VE FINISHED RECENTLY AND WHAT YOU REALLY ENJOYED USING. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips