February Empties

So after watching a lot of project pan and empties videos, I've realised that I need to use up a lot of my products before they expire. So I've made a challenge to myself that this year I will try use up what I already have instead of just buying new stuff all the time. I will also be totalling up how much the cost of all the product's are. I think this is so important because it's so easy to go into boots or superdrug and spend £5, £10 or £20 and if you do this 4, 5, 6 times then youre spending a lot of money without realising.

So starting of with makeup items, I have four product's that I managed to finish this moth. One is a primer which us the rimmel fix and perfect pro. This is a really good affordable primer and does help keep your foundation on for longer.


I have also used up two concealer's one is a brightening concealer which is L'oreal Lumi Magique highlighting concealer. This I really enjoyed as it just instantly made me looked 10 times more awake than I actually am. The other concealer was the maybeline fit me concealer this was O.K nothing special but it was good for everyday.


The last make-up product is a mascara which I really enjoyed, Benefit Roller Lash I really enjoyed and just gave my lashes amazing length and volume.



Moving onto skincare I realised that a lot of my product were half empty so this month I decided to finished them off. So starting of with cleanser's for morning cleanser I used up the Amie morning clear purifying facial wash. This felt really nourishing and just left my skin feel so soft and ready for make-up. For taking of my make-up off in the evening I finished of the Superdrug Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser. This such a good alternative to the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and is a fraction of the price. I have couple of masks that I've finished of this month; Origins Drink up Intensive Overnight mask, Origins retexturing mask with rose clay and Good Things Five minute facial mask. All of these I really enjoyed. The only product I really didn't enjoy is the Clinique liquid facial soap, this was so sticky and won't be purchasing the full size. I also decluttered the REN wake wonderful night time because I had past it expiration date.








I have two anti-perspirant that I have finished. Just a note that I don't go through two whole bottle's a month I actually like to switch up my scents and it just so happened that I finished both at the same time. I finished that Dove go fresh and the Nivea stress protect, these were ok and they did the job. As I was photographing the product's I also finished up the vaseline sensitive anti- perspirant.



I finished up one body butter which I'm really sad to see the back off. This is the boots extracts fruity strawberry body butter. This smells amazing and is really nourishing.




Finally I have finished 5 bath and product's which I already really enjoyed and they are as follows. Champneys summer dream shower gel, Imperial Leather Bath cream, Morris & co body wash, Rituals scrub and Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Shampoo.





I also used up a pack of baby wipes that I generally used for wiping foundation of my hand or spot cleaning brushes.

In total I finished 20 product's with a value of £163.85!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips