October Favourites


I realised that I am a little bit late with this but I thought that I would still share what I've been loving this month.

If you saw my post the other week then you'll know that I am doing a project pan at the moment to try and use up some of my make-up. So that means that a lot of my make-up product are from that because that's the only product's that I've been using.

So the first product is a mascara and it's the L'oreal false lash sculpt. This has quite a unique wand which looks a bit like a crocodile. However this just gives amazing volume to your lashes and it also does it really quickly as well. I'm not sure if this has taken over my all time favourite from maybelline which is the lash sensational but it's definitely up there.


I also have a foundation that I've been wearing everyday which is the newlook pure colour vitamin E liquid foundation. This feels very light and moisturising but at the same time has amazing coverage. I find that this time of year my skin is very dry so this type of product is really good as it's the best of both worlds.


The final make-up product is a primer and this is the world famous benefit the Porefessional. I've had a little sample size in my draw and never really reach for it as I had other favourites. However this really helps to keep my make-up on throughout the day. The only thing I don't like is the texture of it when you apply it but when it sets on skin on my skin and put my foundation on top I don't notice it at all.

Moving onto skincare, body care and haircare. I have been rooting through my samples this month as generally I normally leave these to take away with me on holiday but I've decided to use these as tester's. So the first one I love that much I've actually finished it and it's the Percy & Reed hair Wonder Balm. This is something that I put through my hair before I blowed dried it and it just made me feel really soft and shiny, you only need a little bit so this 30ml sample size lasted me a couple of weeks. After doing a little bit of research you can buy this brand from Lookfantastic in a 75ml for £18.00 which is a mid-price point and I feel that this size would last a while.

 I have two skincare favourites that have worked wonder's this month. If you actually know me personally then you'll know that I was invited to the IOD in London for an event which was amazing and I was hounored to go. So with that in mind I wanted to make that my skincare was the best it can be. So after looking through my skincare stuff I found at sample of the Oskia Renaissance mask which is a supper hype super expensive mask. This is amazing I feel it just brighten my skin and made it look more radiant. This is £48.00 for 50ml which is very expensive and won't suit everybody's budget but if you do spend more on your skincare or have received this in a beauty box then give this a go. I feel this especially leading up to the festive season this is going to be well used.
Moving onto my other skincare favourites I've discovered a new SPF moisturiser which is the Simple protecting light moisturiser SPF 15 with UVA/ UVB protection. It's really important that even in winter to protect your skin as the sun can still cause damage. Also a lot of protecting moisturiser's can be quite expensive so this one is such a good high street alternative.

I have one haircare favourite and one body care favourite. My haircare favourite is something else that I received in a beauty box and this was from this month's box. This L'oreal professional mythic oil. This I've been using every time I wash my hair as it just leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny which I love especially as it's winter it's sometimes really to get your hair looking good. My body care favourite is something that I've mentioned on my blog before and it's The  Zoella sweet inspriations double creme. This is so rich and so thick that it's perfect for this time of year. You only need a little bit and it's just makes your skin feel and look amazing. I will be repurchasing when I've finished all my other body lotions.  

THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT I'VE BEEN LOVNG THIS MONTH I WILL ALSO KEEP YOU UPDATED HOW I AM DOING FOR MY PROJECT PAN AS I REALLY WANT TO USE SOME OF MY MAKE-UP UP BEFORE THE END OF 2016. ALSO I WILL BE DOING BLOGMAS THIS YEAR AS YOU ALL LOVED IT LAST YEAR SO THAT WILL START ON DECEMBER THE FIRST.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips