colour stay moisture stain


colour stay moisture stain in LA exclusive 

I have heard so many people talk about this product and rave about them. However I didn't really get on with it. The colour on the bottle looks like a really vibrant pink so I thought that this would be a good colour for me however it's come out as a very light pink colour that is almost clear. I have heard from other people that you have to build the colour up to create a bold colour but after putting on 3 coats there's was not much on my lips. Also the colour doesn't actually last that long I wore this to a family gathering and it almost had all gone before I even got there. I don't know whether I just pick up the wrong colour or I am applying it in the wrong way. I really don't rate these and I won't be picking up more colours, which is a shame but I love revlon products.   








Comments

  1. let me know if you would recommend any of the other colour or what your favourite lip product is at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips